Saturday, January 17, 2015

January & February 2015 Speaking Engagements

I'll be speaking at several events during February (and I also have a bit of a late addition for January). It should be a lot of fun.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Pasadena .NET Developers Group
Pasadena, CA
Meetup Link
Topic: TDD / Unit Testing / Smart Unit Tests

Tuesday, February 3, 2015
LA C# User Group
Pasadena, CA
Group Website
Topic: Abstract Art: Getting Things "Just Right"

Wednesday, February 4, 2015
So Cal .NET Developers Group
Buena Park, CA
Group Website
Topic: Learn the Lingo: Design Patterns

Saturday, February 7, 2015
South Florida Code Camp
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Code Camp Site
Topics:
o Learn to Love Lambdas
o Learn the Lingo: Design Patterns
o Abstract Art: Getting Things "Just Right"

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 Late Addition!
vNext Orange County
Newport Beach, CA
Meetup Event
Topic: Keep Your UI Responsive with the BackgroundWorker Component

Saturday, February 21, 2015
Las Vegas Code Camp
Las Vegas, NV
Code Camp Site
Topic: Learn to Love Lambdas

I've got more events coming up in March and April in different parts of California, including San Diego, Berkeley, and Fresno. And I've also got some tentative items on my calendar, so stayed tuned as things get confirmed.

As usual, if you'd like me to come to your event, just drop me a note. You can see my current list of topics here: Jeremy's Presentation Topics.

I hope to see you at an upcoming event.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment